SITE OFFICIEL DE LA TEAM [GA$!] Index du Forum
SITE OFFICIEL DE LA TEAM [GA$!]
Team [GA$!] sur Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare - PS3

SITE OFFICIEL DE LA TEAM [GA$!] Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Snoop Dogg Bomb Ass Pussy ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SITE OFFICIEL DE LA TEAM [GA$!] Index du Forum -> .:Forum Général:. -> Le parloir de la team
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
notabimm

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 22:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: Snoop Dogg Bomb Ass Pussy Répondre en citant

Snoop Dogg Bomb Ass Pussy > bit.ly/1NCG8zl

Submit,,Corrections,,Cancel,,play,,,pause,,,mute,,,unmute,,,Update,,,Required,,,To,,,play,,,the,,,media,,,you,,,will,,,need,,,to,,,either,,,update,,,your,,,browser,,,to,,,a,,,recent,,,version,,,or,,,update,,,your,,,Flash,,,plugin.stafa,,,chatbox.35.000+,,Uploaders,,4.000.000,,Million,,Songs,,Growing,,Community,,Latest,,Searches,,snoop,,dogg,,some,,bomb,,ass,,pussy,,justin,,timberlake,,better,,not,,together,,,,b,,smyth,,twerkaholic,,part,,2,,all,,the,,pretty,,girls,,final,,fantasy,,drake,,-,,one,,dance,,a,,m,,g,,lucky,,ones,,the,,ever,,after,,love,,era,,istrefi,,logic,,ballin,,HOME,,DMCA,,Terms,,CONTACT,,print,,,,correct,,,,Terms,,,,of,,,,Use,,,,Snoop,,Dogg),,Tha,,Dogg,,Pound,,(Death,,Row,,,1995),,-,,Some,,Bomb,,Ass,,Pussy,,(featUrban,,,Dictionary,,,error,,,.Discuss,,,,This,,,,Song,,,,Add,,,,a,,,,new,,,,song,,,,discussion.Don't,,use,,IE,,(Internet,,Explorer),,browserSnoop,,,,Dogg),,,,Download,,,,+,,,,Play,,,,Snoop,,,,Dogg,,,,&amp,,,,Dogg,,,,Pound,,,,-,,,,Some,,,,Bomb,,,,Ass,,,,(Pussy),,,,Live,,,,Snoop,,,,Dogg,,,,&amp,,,,Dogg,,,,Pound,,,,-,,,,Some,,,,Bomb,,,,Ass,,,,(Pussy),,,,Live,,,,Download,,,,Show,,,,More,,,,Results,,,,INFO,,,,Jungle,,,,Vibe,,,,-,,,,Music,,,,Hosting,,,,UPLOAD,,,,Listen,,,,snoop,,,,dogg,,,,some,,,,bomb,,,,ass,,,,pussy,,,,Online!,,,,Download,,,,snoop,,,,dogg,,,,some,,,,bomb,,,,ass,,,,pussy,,,,directly,,,,from,,,,our,,,,siteWATCH,,,more,,,videos,,,8,,,More,,,Hilarious,,,Misheard,,,Lyrics,,,About,,,Food,,,You'll,,,never,,,hear,,,them,,,the,,,same,,,way,,,again,,,.Jungle,,Vibe,,Search,,Results,,for,,snoop,,dogg,,some,,bomb,,ass,,pussy,,Full,,Album,,Download,,Download,,as,,Ringtone,,+,,Play,,Tha,,Dogg,,Pound,,(Death,,Row,,,1995),,-,,Some,,Bomb,,Ass,,Pussy,,(feat2About,,,Genius,,,Embed,,,a,,,Text,,,Verified,,,Artists,,,Contributor,,,Guidelines,,,Education,,,Press,,,Advertise,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,Jobs,,,Developers,,,Terms,,,of,,,Use,,,Contact,,,us,,,,,,2016,,,Genius,,,Media,,,Group,,,IncAdvertiseGENIUS,,Sign,,Up,,Sign,,In,,Rap,,Pop,,Rock,,R&B,,Country,,France,,Deutschland,,Polska,,Lit,,News,,Screen,,Sports,,Browse,,,Artists,,,:,,,0-9,,,,,,A,,,,,,B,,,,,,C,,,,,,D,,,,,,E,,,,,,F,,,,,,G,,,,,,H,,,,,,I,,,,,,J,,,,,,K,,,,,,L,,,,,,M,,,,,,N,,,,,,O,,,,,,P,,,,,,Q,,,,,,R,,,,,,S,,,,,,T,,,,,,U,,,,,,V,,,,,,W,,,,,,X,,,,,,Y,,,,,,Z,,,,,,13,,,Some,,,Bomb,,,Azz,,,Pussy,,,Ft,,,Snoop,,,Dogg,,,Free,,,Mp3,,,Download,,,MUST,,,READ,,,:,,,10.057,,,Integrate,,,the,,,suggestion,,,into,,,the,,,annotation,,,,keeping,,,the,,,contributor,,,guidelines,,,in,,,mindNew!,,Highlight,,lyrics,,to,,add,,Meanings,,,Special,,Memories,,,and,,Misheard,,LyricsBurrrr!,,,(Page,,,not,,,found),,,Sorry,,,,we,,,didn't,,,mean,,,for,,,that,,,to,,,happen!,,,You,,,can,,,search,,,Genius,,,by,,,using,,,the,,,search,,,bar,,,above,,,,or,,,go,,,back,,,to,,,the,,,homepageCorrect,,,,this,,,,Line,,,,Record,,,,a,,,,Video,,,,Annotation,,,,Edit,,,,Video,,,,Id,,,,Add,,,,an,,,,Image,,,,Formatting,,,,Help,,,,Save,,,,(shift+enter),,,,cancel,,,,Add,,,,an,,,,image,,,,,video,,,,,or,,,,tweet,,,,by,,,,pasting,,,,in,,,,the,,,,URL:,,,,Add,,,,a,,,,link,,,,like,,,,this:,,,,[Check,,,,out,,,,my,,,,fave,,,,website](,,,,Simple,,,,formatting:,,,,*Italicize,,,,Album,,,,Titles*,,,,>,,,,This,,,,is,,,,how,,,,you,,,,quote,,,,from,,,,other,,,,sources,,,,How,,,,to,,,,write,,,,for,,,,Genius,,,,,,,,Save,,,,Video,,,,,,,,Re-record,,,,Video,,,,,,,,Watch,,,,Video,,,,Again,,,,Pussy,,,Sells,,,Lyrics,,,Advisory,,,,-,,,,the,,,,following,,,,lyrics,,,,contain,,,,explicit,,,,language:,,,,Artist:,,,,Snoop,,,,Dogg,,,,Album:,,,,Tha,,,,Eastsidaz,,,,Song:,,,,Pussy,,,,Sells[Snoop,,,,Dogg],,,,L.T.,,,,,Uh,,,,,The,,,,nerve,,,,of,,,,this,,,,b***h(Tray,,,,Deee),,,,A,,,,b***h,,,,made,,,,purpose,,,,is,,,,to,,,,service,,,,a,,,,mac,,,,In,,,,a,,,,skirt,,,,till,,,,her,,,,feet,,,,hurt,,,,workin,,,,trap,,,,No,,,,breaks,,,,,ho,,,,break,,,,mine,,,,or,,,,she,,,,don't,,,,sleep,,,,Pussy,,,,just,,,,a,,,,piece,,,,of,,,,meat,,,,another,,,,means,,,,to,,,,eat,,,,b***hes,,,,playin,,,,like,,,,the,,,,wayin,,,,so,,,,I,,,,stay,,,,in,,,,the,,,,game,,,,Pimpin,,,,hard,,,,on,,,,these,,,,niggaz,,,,'cause,,,,they,,,,playin,,,,is,,,,lame,,,,How,,,,i'm,,,,came,,,,at,,,,a,,,,ho,,,,is,,,,all,,,,a,,,,b***h,,,,gone,,,,know,,,,What,,,,I,,,,won't,,,,,what,,,,I,,,,don't,,,,and,,,,where,,,,to,,,,put,,,,my,,,,dough,,,,Back-talk,,,,get,,,,you,,,,slapped,,,,broad,,,,stay,,,,in,,,,yo,,,,place,,,,I,,,,might,,,,get,,,,the,,,,hanger,,,,then,,,,make,,,,you,,,,lay,,,,on,,,,yo,,,,face,,,,Trick,,,,guerilla,,,,for,,,,my,,,,scrilla,,,,ho,,,,you,,,,got,,,,to,,,,know,,,,Chronic,,,,weed,,,,smoke,,,,the,,,,only,,,,thing,,,,I,,,,cop,,,,to,,,,blow,,,,Gangsta-playa,,,,paper-chasin,,,,break,,,,a,,,,b***h,,,,like,,,,young,,,,No,,,,tongue,,,,get,,,,em,,,,sprung,,,,from,,,,the,,,,game,,,,I,,,,run,,,,One,,,,in,,,,a,,,,million,,,,with,,,,this,,,,pimpin,,,,Suga,,,,Free,,,,no,,,,cut,,,,Now,,,,come,,,,up,,,,from,,,,promote,,,,and,,,,tell,,,,these,,,,hoes,,,,what's,,,,up(Suga,,,,Free),,,,Ho,,,,must've,,,,said,,,,Suga,,,,Free,,,,go,,,,wash,,,,yo,,,,hands,,,,I,,,,said,,,,b***h,,,,I'm,,,,Suga,,,,Free,,,,I,,,,wash,,,,my,,,,hands,,,,befo,,,,I,,,,touch,,,,my,,,,dick,,,,b***h,,,,I'm,,,,ceasin,,,,,meanin,,,,I'm,,,,900-99,,,,thousand,,,,,900-99,,,,dollars,,,,,99,,,,cents,,,,away,,,,from,,,,breathin,,,,Now,,,,if,,,,she,,,,tell,,,,that,,,,her,,,,pussy,,,,ain't,,,,sellin,,,,she,,,,lyin,,,,(Man,,,,that,,,,b***h,,,,is,,,,connin,,,,you),,,,And,,,,it,,,,she,,,,say,,,,baby,,,,let's,,,,go,,,,get,,,,this,,,,paper,,,,don't,,,,playa-hater,,,,hater,,,,she,,,,tryin,,,,be,,,,all,,,,the,,,,ho,,,,that,,,,you,,,,can,,,,be,,,,Oh,,,,no,,,,I,,,,ain't,,,,gone,,,,playa,,,,hate,,,,you,,,,'causez,,,,you,,,,dressed,,,,like,,,,you,,,,a,,,,freak,,,,Goin,,,,"Now,,,,I,,,,lay,,,,me,,,,down,,,,to,,,,sleep",,,,With,,,,that,,,,pimp,,,,stick,,,,hangin,,,,french-braided,,,,right,,,,by,,,,my,,,,feet,,,,Now,,,,on,,,,a,,,,accident,,,,pussy,,,,sells,,,,,you,,,,see,,,,how,,,,heavy,,,,traffic,,,,gets,,,,pussy,,,,sells,,,,Nigga,,,,you,,,,lookin,,,,foe,,,,yo,,,,ho,,,,main,,,,pussy,,,,sells,,,,But,,,,you,,,,gone,,,,get,,,,plenty,,,,mo,,,,'cause,,,,pimpin,,,,neva,,,,fells,,,,Ooohh,,,,venom,,,,,cross,,,,my,,,,heart,,,,hope,,,,to,,,,die,,,,stick,,,,a,,,,needle,,,,in,,,,my,,,,eye,,,,If,,,,you,,,,didn't,,,,have,,,,Suga,,,,Free,,,,you'd,,,,have,,,,to,,,,invent,,,,him,,,,(Got,,,,,Someby,,,,,Like,,,,a,,,,Mua,,,,f**ka)(Snoop,,,,Dogg),,,,Me,,,,and,,,,my,,,,niggaz,,,,is,,,,hard,,,,as,,,,hell,,,,Pimp,,,,slap,,,,a,,,,b***h,,,,for,,,,some,,,,clientele,,,,b***h,,,,get,,,,me,,,,a,,,,room,,,,at,,,,a,,,,plush,,,,hotel,,,,To,,,,hit,,,,this,,,,trick,,,,for,,,,this,,,,lick,,,,and,,,,go,,,,get,,,,my,,,,mail,,,,If,,,,you,,,,ever,,,,get,,,,caught,,,,,cracked,,,,and,,,,thrown,,,,in,,,,jail,,,,You,,,,know,,,,a,,,,nigga,,,,comin,,,,throw,,,,with,,,,that,,,,bail,,,,I,,,,put,,,,you,,,,on,,,,a,,,,track,,,,like,,,,that,,,,for,,,,real,,,,And,,,,you,,,,know,,,,and,,,,I,,,,know,,,,that,,,,pussy,,,,will,,,,sell[Hook,,,,(Snoop,,,,Dogg)],,,,Oohh,,,,She,,,,got,,,,the,,,,bomb,,,,,My,,,,b***h,,,,got,,,,some,,,,bomb,,,,ass,,,,pussy,,,,Oohh,,,,She,,,,got,,,,the,,,,bomb,,,,,You,,,,want,,,,the,,,,honey,,,,nigga,,,,I,,,,want,,,,the,,,,money(Snoop,,,,Dogg),,,,Where,,,,ever,,,,I,,,,go,,,,it's,,,,all,,,,the,,,,same,,,,Do,,,,the,,,,pussy,,,,have,,,,a,,,,name,,,,yeah,,,,but,,,,it,,,,might,,,,change,,,,(da,,,,,da),,,,Dependin,,,,on,,,,the,,,,weather,,,,or,,,,the,,,,mood,,,,that,,,,that,,,,day,,,,If,,,,the,,,,cat,,,,got,,,,macked,,,,then,,,,that,,,,fool,,,,gone,,,,pay,,,,Now,,,,lay,,,,lay,,,,yo,,,,head,,,,on,,,,back,,,,You,,,,down,,,,with,,,,the,,,,dogg,,,,then,,,,work,,,,that,,,,trap,,,,And,,,,don't,,,,come,,,,back,,,,till,,,,you,,,,get,,,,that,,,,scratch,,,,,and,,,,bring,,,,it,,,,all,,,,to,,,,me,,,,I,,,,put,,,,the,,,,P-I-M-P-O,,,,ology,,,,,b***h,,,,threw,,,,a,,,,dolla,,,,at,,,,me,,,,me,,,,I,,,,threw,,,,it,,,,back,,,,now,,,,she,,,,followin,,,,me,,,,(ha,,,,,ha,,,,,ha,,,,,ha),,,,I,,,,put,,,,this,,,,P-I,,,,down,,,,7,,,,days,,,,a,,,,week,,,,24,,,,hours(Goldie,,,,Loc),,,,You,,,,say,,,,you,,,,broke,,,,ho,,,,,look,,,,here,,,,miss,,,,me,,,,It,,,,be,,,,all,,,,tipes,,,,of,,,,niggaz,,,,that,,,,be,,,,payin,,,,for,,,,ma-dussy,,,,(b***h),,,,There,,,,go,,,,the,,,,cona,,,,girl,,,,,now,,,,post,,,,up,,,,If,,,,you,,,,come,,,,back,,,,with,,,,no,,,,chips,,,,,yo,,,,gets,,,,slapped,,,,up,,,,I,,,,might,,,,hit,,,,you,,,,with,,,,the,,,,pimp,,,,stick,,,,And,,,,b***h,,,,think,,,,twice,,,,befo,,,,askin,,,,fo,,,,deez-nick,,,,And,,,,the,,,,last,,,,time,,,,you,,,,had,,,,some,,,,money,,,,Is,,,,when,,,,you,,,,stole,,,,it,,,,from,,,,yo,,,,momma,,,,,b***h,,,,that,,,,s**t,,,,ain't,,,,funny,,,,(s**t,,,,ain't,,,,funny),,,,But,,,,a,,,,pimp,,,,like,,,,me,,,,got,,,,payed,,,,(got,,,,payed),,,,And,,,,a,,,,hoe,,,,like,,,,you,,,,got,,,,played,,,,(got,,,,played),,,,Now,,,,listen,,,,to,,,,the,,,,sound,,,,of,,,,the,,,,bells,,,,ring,,,,Baby,,,,it's,,,,cash,,,,goin,,,,on,,,,like,,,,ching,,,,ching,,,,Get,,,,up,,,,,get,,,,out,,,,,and,,,,get,,,,some,,,,You,,,,see,,,,what,,,,i'm,,,,doin,,,,,bustin,,,,on,,,,tracks,,,,to,,,,keep,,,,you,,,,f**kin,,,,Let,,,,you,,,,tell,,,,it,,,,i'm,,,,out,,,,here,,,,pimpin,,,,for,,,,free,,,,That,,,,ain't,,,,yo,,,,Goldie,,,,I,,,,got,,,,too,,,,much,,,,hog,,,,in,,,,me,,,,I,,,,dogg,,,,hoes,,,,like,,,,Snoop,,,,(like,,,,Snoop),,,,Throw,,,,some,,,,lotion,,,,on,,,,yo,,,,feet,,,,befo,,,,you,,,,jump,,,,up,,,,in,,,,my,,,,coup,,,,(beeitch)(Snoop,,,,Dogg),,,,Pimpin,,,,ain't,,,,easy,,,,but,,,,it's,,,,a,,,,whole,,,,lotta,,,,fun,,,,Tray,,,,5,7,6,5,4,2,1,,,,Get,,,,dought,,,,in,,,,the,,,,snow,,,,in,,,,Idahoe,,,,I,,,,gotta,,,,lie,,,,to,,,,ho,,,,,and,,,,a,,,,wida,,,,hoe,,,,One,,,,things,,,,for,,,,show,,,,if,,,,all,,,,fails,,,,They,,,,go,,,,get,,,,my,,,,mail,,,,'causez,,,,pussy,,,,sells[Hook,,,,(Snoop,,,,Dogg)],,,,Oohh,,,,She,,,,got,,,,the,,,,bomb,,,,,My,,,,b***h,,,,got,,,,some,,,,bomb,,,,ass,,,,pussy,,,,Oohh,,,,She,,,,got,,,,the,,,,bomb,,,,,You,,,,want,,,,the,,,,honey,,,,nigga,,,,I,,,,want,,,,the,,,,money,,,,Oohh,,,,She,,,,got,,,,the,,,,bomb,,,,,Yeah,,,,my,,,,b***h,,,,got,,,,some,,,,bomb,,,,ass,,,,pussy,,,,Oohh,,,,She,,,,got,,,,the,,,,bomb,,,,,Nigga,,,,you,,,,want,,,,the,,,,honey,,,,fool,,,,I,,,,want,,,,the,,,,money(Suga,,,,Free),,,,Yeah,,,,Tray,,,,5,7,6,5,4,2,1,,,,Nigga,,,,Pimp,,,,on,,,,,In,,,,a,,,,real,,,,way,,,,Songwriters,,,,BROADUS,,,,,CALVIN/DAVIS,,,,,TRACY,,,,LA,,,,MARR,,,,Published,,,,by,,,,Lyrics,,,,,,,,Sony/ATV,,,,Music,,,,Publishing,,,,LLC,,,,New,,,Update,,,Billboard,,,New,,,Single,,,Top,,,Indonesia,,,Lyrics,,,Album,,,Some,,,Bomb,,,Azz,,,Pussy,,,Hq,,,-,,,Tha,,,Doggg,,,Pound,,,Feat,,,Snoop,,,Dogg,,,Play,,,-,,,Download,,,Tha,,,Dogg,,,Pound,,,-,,,Some,,,Bomb,,,Azz,,,Pussy,,,Play,,,-,,,Download,,,Snoop,,,Dogg,,,Ft,,,Dogg,,,Pound,,,-,,,Some,,,Bomb,,,Ass,,,Play,,,-,,,Download,,,Snoop,,,Dogg,,,Ft,,,Dogg,,,Pound,,,Some,,,Bombs,,,Azz,,,Pussy,,,Play,,,-,,,Download,,,Tha,,,Dogg,,,Pound-,,,Dogg,,,Food,,,Full,,,Album,,,Play,,,-,,,Download,,,Tha,,,Dogg,,,Pound,,,Some,,,Bomb,,,Azz,,,Pussy,,,Instrumental,,,Play,,,-,,,Download,,,Snoop,,,Dogg-bomb,,,Ass,,,Pussy,,,Play,,,-,,,Download,,,Tha,,,Dogg,,,Pound,,,-,,,Dogg,,,Food,,,Full,,,Album,,,1995,,,Play,,,-,,,Download,,,Tupac,,,-,,,Hit,,,Em,,,Up,,,Live,,,At,,,House,,,Of,,,Blues,,,Audio,,,Play,,,-,,,Download,,,Tha,,,Dogg,,,Pound,,,-,,,Some,,,Bomb,,,Azz,,,Pussy,,,Screwed,,,Play,,,-,,,Download,,,Da,,,District123,,,Have,,,U,,,Ever,,,Had,,,Some,,,Bomb,,,Ass,,,2011,,,Play,,,-,,,Download,,,Dogg,,,Pound,,,N,,,Snoop,,,Dogg-bomb,,,Ass,,,Pussy,,,Screwed,,,And,,,Chopped,,,Play,,,-,,,Download,,,Tha,,,Dogg,,,Pound,,,-,,,Bomb,,,Ass,,,Pussy,,,Play,,,-,,,Download,,,The,,,Dogg,,,Pound,,,-,,,Some,,,Bomb,,,Azz,,,Pussy,,,Chopped,,,Screwed,,,By,,,1word,,,Play,,,-,,,Download,,,You,,,Got,,,Some,,,Bomb,,,Ass,,,Pussy-dogg,,,Pound,,,Instrumentall,,,Feat,,,Mac,,,A,,,Million-grindordonteat,,,Play,,,-,,,Download,,,Bomb,,,Azz,,,Pussy,,,-,,,2pac,,,Notorious,,,Big,,,Snoop,,,Dogg,,,Dogg,,,Pound,,,Play,,,-,,,Download,,,Snoop,,,Dogg,,,Tha,,,Dogg,,,Pound,,,Bomb,,,Ass,,,Pussy,,,Slowed,,,Play,,,-,,,Download,,,Daz,,,Dillinger,,,-,,,Bomb,,,Azz,,,Pussy,,,Play,,,-,,,Download,,,Bomb,,,Azz,,,Pussy,,,-,,,2pac,,,Ft,,,Big,,,Play,,,-,,,Download,,,Dj,,,Screw,,,9,,,Months,,,Later,,,Tha,,,Dogg,,,Pound,,,Bomb,,,Ass,,,Pussy,,,Choppedscrewed,,,Play,,,-,,,Download,,,Tupac,,,-,,,How,,,Do,,,You,,,Want,,,It,,,Live,,,At,,,House,,,Of,,,Blues,,,Audio,,,Play,,,-,,,Download,,,Crazy,,,Mothafuckas,,,-,,,Krazy,,,Baldhead,,,Ft,,,Tes,,,Ed,,,Banger,,,Rec,,,Vol,,,1,,,Play,,,-,,,Download,,,Drdre,,,-,,,Fuck,,,You,,,Lyrics,,,Play,,,-,,,Download,,,Brooklyn,,,Forward,,,Riddim,,,Refix,,,Tes,,,Uno,,,Prod,,,By,,,Awkward,,,Play,,,-,,,Download,,,2,,,Pac,,,-,,,Rap,,,Phenomenon,,,2,,,09-2pac---bomb-ass-pussy,,,Play,,,-,,,Download,,,Tha,,,Dogg,,,Pound,,,-,,,Bomb,,,Ass,,,Pussy,,,Play,,,-,,,Download,,,887-,,,Bomb,,,Ass,,,Pussy,,,Play,,,-,,,Download,,,Bomb,,,Azz,,,Pussy,,,By,,,Yba,,,Ft,,,Self,,,Play,,,-,,,Download,,,LoadingDownload,,Link,,will,,working,,with,,Browser,,MOZILLA,,FIREFOX,,&,,CHROME,,only f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 22:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    SITE OFFICIEL DE LA TEAM [GA$!] Index du Forum -> .:Forum Général:. -> Le parloir de la team Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006